The Internet of Things has made it possible for businesses to automate tasks across machines, streamlining processes and improving efficiency. To get a more responsive customer experience, the next step in IoT will be joining the automation benefits of IoT infrastructure with the ease of accessibility of unified communications (UC) and collaboration tools.
This webinar, cohosted with IHS Markit, will take a look at how giving machines a voice by integrating IoT systems with UC can leverage investments you’ve already made and will work through a few use cases for how this digital transformation can enhance any industry.
Register today for this free live webinar >
Marrying IoT and UC
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017
Time: 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 15:00 UTC
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
Who Should Attend
Enterprise IT and network professionals (director-level and above, C-suite executives, etc.) in the manufacturing, transportation, hospitality, and education verticals who want to learn more about IoT and UC and its impact on their business.
- Julian Watson, Senior Principal Analyst, IoT, IHS Markit
- Joshua Haslett, Vice President, Sales Engineering, Mitel
- Allen Tatara, Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)
Key Topics for Discussion
- How low-power technologies are creating new industrial IoT use cases
- Marrying IoT devices with UC systems: reducing response times and enhancing customer experience
- How the education, transportation, hospitality, and manufacturing sectors can benefit from integrating IoT with UC
- From reactive to predictive: analyzing massive structured and unstructured data sets to enhance decision-making
Join us as we discuss how IoT and UC is the next phase of digital transformation.