Do you love PowerPoint presentations? Do you prefer to sit at large tables instead of an individual desk? Do you live for conference bridges and dial-in codes? Then you’re in luck. Mitel is looking for a Professional Meeting Scheduler / Attender.
- Has a strong portfolio of meeting agendas
- High tolerance for call latency
- Gets more satisfaction from progress reports than actual progress
- High tolerance for whiteboard marker fumes
- Proficiency booking meetings in Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal and Doodle
- Experience ordering large quantities of bland mini-sandwiches
- Tendency for scheduling recurring meetings with no end dates is a plus
- Strong attendance taking skills
- Aptitude for translating agreed-upon decisions into vague, inactionable action items
- Enjoys the inherent ritual complexities of screen sharing
- Preference to “copy all” a must
- Understands meeting time shift across different time zones
- Desire to check attendees’ calendars before scheduling meetings not required
- Capacity to sit in stale, windowless rooms for extended periods
- Ability to obscure clear decisions with spurious doubt
- Unafraid to mark every meeting as “urgent”
* Bonus if you have ever scheduled a meeting about another meeting. *
Go to the job board of any company that hasn’t discovered real-time team collaboration. Or, you could just cut down on meetings altogether and get more done with our new team collaboration tool MiTeam, available in both cloud and on-premises environments.
Mitel, a global market leader in not wasting time in pointless meetings, helps businesses get out of conference rooms and get back to getting real work done with collaboration technology designed for the way people work today. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries that once lost as much productivity to meetings as they do to PokemonGo. For more information, cancel your next meeting and schedule a demo of MiTeam at http://www.mitel.com/communications-and-collaboration/team-collaboration-software Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW)
Disclaimer: This is not a real job posting. It is marketing satire designed to raise awareness of productivity-enhancing technology.